Pleasant Hill Assisted Living
~ Assisted Living, making life easier one day at a time. ~
Pleasant Hill Residence is an independent living facility where you can age in place and receive assistance as you need. Our Assisted Living offers all the comforts of home, plus so much more. Our goal is to provide needed services to maintain the highest level of independence possible. Perhaps the best comfort comes from knowing that you or your loved one will be embraced in a caring community that fosters active living.
A physician certification is needed prior to admission into assisted living as well as a recent history and physical. A service plan is developed at admission from information that is gathered from the physician, family, and the resident themselves. The goal of the plan is to provide needed services that will keep the resident as independent as possible.
Services that may be included in the service plan are:
- Monitoring or supervision of medications or other health services
- Personal hygiene
- Bed Making
- Resident and apartment monitoring
• Paid utilities, including basic cable
• Temperature, individually controlled in each apartment
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Full-service building, grounds and appliance maintenance
• Recreational and social programs
• A dining plan with home-cooked meals
• Weekly housekeeping with laundry service and linen service
• Medication Reminders
Contact Dawn or Alicia at 217-627-9502 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.